We interrupt my wallowing and sadness to announce that I was nominated for another award! I can’t even believe it. Thank you Embracing a Wounded Soul for the nomination. It really means so much for a writer I admire to recognize my work. This blog is slowly becoming so much more than a “why not” for me. It is my therapy, and is shining some much needed light on the path to my future.
I gratefully accept the award, and by doing so I must post a link here to my favorite song. This is a BAD day to ask me to do that. I will avoid the gut wrenching “It Doesn’t Hurt” by Katie Thompson, and try to shift a little higher up the vibrational scale. This just hits home today. I may have walked away, but he let me go. And he could have stopped me.
I am also supposed to nominate 10 deserving Bloggers for the award. Here are a few, like I said on my Liebster Award post, I’m still new and haven’t had time to read as many as I would like…
Inspired Awareness – I just found this today. It has a great section on Twin Flames. I don’t address that aspect of my relationship with PC in the blog, because it’s a bit much for people who are not really into spirituality. But if you are familiar with that concept, or struggling with it, this blog is very helpful.
Pieces – SO emotional, I have really been enjoying it, so much of it is resonating right now.
Women Overboard – If you are going through a divorce, this blog will hit home. Very real and well written. I’m going to stop at three, far from ten, but I don’t want to just throw nominations out there. It is a real honor to receive recognition from fellow bloggers and I don’t want to diminish the meaning. I will keep reading as much as I can and will do some more nominating down the road!
Here are the rules: T
o accept this award, the awardees must:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a blog post and thank the Blogger who awarded you. Do not lump this award with any other award in a “basket”, “bouquet” or “collection” etc., I would rather you didn’t accept the award.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment (or a pingback).
5. Include an embedded video of your current favorite song (YouTube has almost everything, just copy and paste the link into your WordPress editor). If a video is not possible you can embed a SoundCloud track